Associate Director, WWHEOR Oncology
About the Job
Position\: Worldwide HEOR Lead, Oncology Asset Lead
About Bristol-Myers Squibb\:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Lead global health economic and outcomes research in support of oncology assets in multiple tumors with focus on hematological malignancies
- Develop and execute innovative WWHEOR plans in support of BMS Oncology assets in multiple tumors
- Identify opportunities and lead studies to differentiate and enhance value propositions for oncology assets in multiple tumors
- Direct efforts to build dossiers for submission to HTA authorities to support market access activities
- Build relationships with key BMS groups to maximize opportunities for oncology assets in multiple tumors
- Maintain and develop strong relationships and visibility with external key opinion leaders in medicine, health economics, and outcomes research
- Advanced degree (such as MS, MPH, Pharm D, MD or PhD) preferably in a quantitative discipline such as epidemiology, health economics or health services research
- At least five years of experience conducting outcomes research, health economics research, health services research, health technology assessment or conducting epidemiologic studies