Promotional Distribution Associate
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours30
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Promotional Distribution Associate position to support our client, Microsoft, in Redmond, WA. This position will work onsite Monday – Friday, 30 hours per week, for a two-week contract period. Candidates must be available for shifts between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., and compensation will start at $20.00 per hour.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast-paced environment.
A Promotional Distribution Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Distributing Books to employees
- Validate customer photo ID to access badge and have them scan their employee badge
- Maintain highest levels of customer service while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Effectively address and resolve customer concerns and/or complaints
- Package books for shipment and generate shipping request form
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhering to business practice guidelines and policies
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service work experience
- Working knowledge using Microsoft Office
- Speak and read English fluently
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills
- Ability to effectively work individually or within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Organizational skills—show ability to be detail-oriented and adapt quickly to change. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and independently solve problems
Ability to perform the following duties with or without an accommodation:
- Lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- Sit for long periods of time
- Bend, reach, squat, and perform the necessary job functions
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS