University Recruiting Coordinator
About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as a University Recruiting Coordinator! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The University Recruiting Coordinator leads the client’s University Program activities and events focused on University Relations (UR) and early talent. They act as a brand ambassador for the client, focused on attracting exceptional talent aligned with the client’s Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) strategy, and enhancing the client’s social media and branding presence.
- Attend key professional conferences and events to promote, brand, and attract potential talent to the organization.
- Create timelines and project plans associated with each academic institution for all activities and events including influencing stakeholders to attend and communicate regularly to institutions. Organize and manage recruitment calendar.
- In partnership with the University Program Lead, develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with campus career centers, student organizations, and key faculty to make the client employer of choice on campus.
- Report out to all stakeholders including UR Leadership, Talent Acquisition, and divisional business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to ensure seamless on-boarding experiences for interns/co-ops, hiring manager satisfaction and other UR/recruitment metrics.
- Partner with D&I client partners to provide support for attending key conferences and meetings in support of the organization’s D&I strategy.
- Coordinate event details and logistics, prepare communication plans, and support business leaders to ensure they have appropriate branding and recruitment collateral in support of candidate attraction.
- Partner with third party vendor to execute against social media strategy. Main point of contact for print campaigns and networking events.
- Identify new opportunities to build brand recognition in key markets.
- Create, modify and post content on social media sites that support TA strategy.
- Act as project manager for all social media campaign initiatives at our major site locations
Professional and Educational Requirements:
- The UR Coordinator will be based in the Devens, MA area and will have 2+ years’ of recruiting experience. University Relations experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, HR, or related field is preferred, however, exceptional experience will be considered.
- Additionally, this dynamic individual must have exceptional communication, organization, time management and customer service skills.
- Cielo is a technology-focused organization, and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, social media tools and applicant tracking systems are a must.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org