About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours36
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Truck Driver position in Capitol Heights, MD The shift for this position will be first shift, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $18.28 per hour plus Health and Welfare.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
So what will you actually be doing?
Drivers are a crucial piece to the operations of the company’s mailroom. Responsible for processing the mail and parcels continuously throughout the day and delivery and pick-up of mail onsite using a company van.
Driver Job Description:
- Driving while utilizing company vehicle
- Deliver and pick-up mail and packages according to established time frames and service standards.
- Requires sitting, walking, and standing most of the shift.
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Loading and unloading of deliveries.
- Handle time-sensitive material
- Maintain accuracy of required reports, logs and measurements
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care
- Participate in cross training and perform other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all applicable Federal, State, Local and Company safety and traffic regulations/policies
- Drives a straight truck, 1 1/2 to 4 tons inclusive, usually 6 wheels.
Data Entry Job Description:
- Enter data at a high level of productivity and accuracy.
- Perform data entry task from document image
- Utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work.
- Dependable, Self-motivated and accountable
- Must be a team player with a solution minded attitude
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Adhering to all safety procedures
- Sit an entire shift
- Type an entire shift
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- High school diploma or higher education preferred,
- Minimum of one-year customer service related experience required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license
- Forklift experience is preferred, will require certification upon 90 days
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel.
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Basic mathematical knowledge.
- Ability to meet employer’s attendance policy.
- Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Word and Excel is required.
- Ability to adhere to and administer companies policies and procedures.
- Significant walking may be required
- Must be willing and able to work overtime if necessary
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment DOT drug screening and criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT Medical Certification Physical
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Driver must also pass bio physical and become bio certified
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS