About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Team Lead position in Centennial, CO. The shift for this position will be 7:30 AM-4:30 PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $16.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, they will assist in running a work site under & alongside their manager by managing day to day functions and encouraging a strong team environment by empowering associates.
A Team Leads daily tasks will involve:
- Supervise a multi person team to support
- Make sure that all customer SLA’s are met on a daily basis
- Oversee onsite staff of two individuals
- Well rounded office service experience is required (copy, scan, print, mailroom and reception)
- Great customer service and hospitality skills are necessary
- Form and maintain relationships with the team and the client
- Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Answer and direct calls appropriately
- Perform filing and data entry claims as needed
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed, which may be up to 55lbs.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc.)
- Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
- Shipping & Receiving
- Handle time-sensitive material (i.e. confidential, urgent packages)
- Create and ship files
- Provide backfill when needed
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Identify charges and match them to billing
- Sort and deliver mail, small packages
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint preferred)
- Previous experience managing or supervising a staff.
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Experience coordinating/deploying work to employees required
- Ability to resolve employee and customer concerns/issues
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required
- Ability to adhere and administer companies policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- We are looking for team players who are proactive and are willing to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done
- Ideal candidate has a “can do” attitude
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
- Experience using copier, scanners, printers and binders
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS