Senior Product Manager, US Oncology Biomarker Marketing
About the Job
This position will play a critical role in the execution of BMS’ Commercial Biomarker Strategy, specifically in support of the Immuno-Oncology Solid Tumor organization. This position will work closely with the US and WW Matrix to support our efforts in delivering BMS I-O therapies to Patient Segments with the Greatest Benefit. This position reports to the US Commercial Biomarkers Lead.
This position will support the broad efforts of the team. Specific Responsibilities include\:
- Lead US commercial efforts related to the PD-L1 diagnostic across tumors
- Support the development and execution of initiatives to drive increased awareness of biomarkers and BMS’ commitment to Precision Medicine amongst customer segments
- Lead the development of Pan-tumor Biomarker Strategies and associated tactical implementation
- Gather Market Insights through regular monitoring and translate those into actionable plans for BMS
- Minimum 5-7 years pharmaceutical marketing or relevant biopharmaceutical experience required.
- BA/BS required with MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Strong marketing fundamentals (analytics, insights, and strategy) required
- Oncology and/or diagnostic experience is preferred
- Individual must possess ability to build alignment across large cross functional matrix teams through cooperation principles
- Ability to rapidly adapt and execute plans in fast paced environment