Guest Services Associate
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Guest Services Associate position in position in Chicago, IL. The shift for this position will be 7 hours per day working Monday – Friday. The exact shift will be between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM, but is still to be determined. The starting pay for this position will be around $11.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Guest Service Associate's daily tasks will involve:
- Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed, which may be up to 55lbs.
- Create visitor and guest badges
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc.)
- Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
- Shipping & Receiving
- Handle time-sensitive material (i.e. confidential, urgent packages)
- Create and ship files
- Provide backfill when needed
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Identify charges and match them to billing
- Sort and deliver mail, small packages
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- Position requires exceptional customer service skills and professionalism in all areas of work ethic, initiative, due diligence, drive & determination as it relates to: Quality work product, Communications both verbal and written, Teamwork, Comprehension of written instructions and materials, Punctuality and reliability.
- Proficient to advanced skillset in MS Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Adobe Pro, Fiery Software, Command Workstation and other PC based operations as it relates to E-mail, Supply ordering, digital printing and scanning.
- Strong working knowledge of UPS Campus-ship, Arrival system, Postage metering, Pre-sort, DHL, Courier services, Reprographics & Bindery. Professional presentation both in attire and diction.
- Solid flexibility of work schedule
- Cross functional skillsets, supporting all aspects of daily operations from Training room set-ups, furniture moves, reception/switchboardsupport, data entry, café stocking and maintenance
- Solid typing speed
- Ttrainable into high level tax processing production
- High energy, quick response, great follow-up and stellar follow through.
- Able to work in a very busy, demanding environment and maintain professionalism and a positive results driven outlook.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS