Technical Support Specialist
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours36
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Technical Services Specialist position in Tunica, MS. The shift for this position will be Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The starting pay for this position will be around $15.00 per hour and will vary based on experience .
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Technical Services Specialist 's daily tasks will involve:
- Oversee printers in the back of the casino; keeping them clean, changing toner, clearing jams, etc.
- Perform filing and data entry claims as needed
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed, which may be up to 55 lbs.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training
- Handle time-sensitive material (i.e. confidential, urgent packages)
- Provide back fill when needed
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Identify charges and match them to billing
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred
- 1-2 years experience computer experience including ability to navigate the Web, knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Basic experience in networking functions including IP addresses and DNS, print servers
- 1-2 Years customer service experience
- Consistent walking, lifting and standing is required
- Good mechanical skills including comfort with opening printer and adding toner, cleaning, replacing networking cards, maintenance/usage kits
- Good people skills to interface with end user in professional manner, sense of urgency
- Good problem solving ability including escalating to next level when needed
- Communication skills both verbal and written skills to interface with customer contacts when required
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision
- Excellent people skills to interface with all position levels in a professional manner
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS