Full Stack Developer
About the Job
Silicon Valley-based Ingram Micro's Global IoT group enables innovation within Ingram Micro by challenging the status quo, sourcing ideas from across its entire ecosystem of vendors and customers, and leveraging its massive assets and capabilities to design and build new business offerings from scratch.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to play a key role in the incubation and acceleration of Ingram Micro’s Internet of Things offerings and in the overall market adoption of IoT. This role is based in Sunnyvale.
Full Stack Developer responsibilities
- Be a builder: You will build, expand, and scale products and/or services that support our growing IoT portfolio
- Understand and leverage appropriate software architecture patterns
- Manage and optimize Relational and NoSQL data stores
- Design and build APIs, microservices and ETL pipelines
- Build cross-browser compatible and highly scalable web applications
- Test web services, web applications, and distributed applications
- Hands-on experience with IoT IAAS platforms such as AWS, Watson or Azure
- Be proactive: Identify gaps with current Ingram Micro solutions and develop plans to address them
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a Full Stack software engineering role
- Experience with some technologies such as:
- HTML, CSS, React/Vue/Clojurescript
- PostgreSQL, MSSQL
- Cassandra, DynamoDB
- AWS, Azure
- CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- An interest in Functional Programming languages.
- Experience designing and building out robust APIs, resilient distributed software systems, and cloud architectures
- Comfortable in a Unix/Linux environment
- Ideally, have IoT start-up experience
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.