Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator
About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as a Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre- and post-hire activities and is a “go-to” person for reporting, training and advice, as well as day-to-day inquiries.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator may include but are not limited to:
Analytics and Process Improvements:
- Provides best practices and process improvements throughout the talent acquisition cycle
- Leverage strong analytical skills to assess trends, create reports and tell the story with data
- Billing and reporting. May include analysis and communication of results
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly client metrics
- Documenting process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Creation and implementations of Recruitment Marketing Plans
- Posting positions to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Participating in sourcing activities and initial screening conversations
- Editing and posting positions to ATS accurately and within the specified timeframe(s) with proper approval channels
- Managing the offer process, including creating and routing offer letters for approval
- Coordinating background, drug, and reference checking processes
- Scheduling phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Arranging travel, transportation and accommodation
- Other duties as assigned
An exceptional Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator is customer-centric, analytical and results-oriented with a strong understanding the client program or team needs within their service delivery area. Additionally, the Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator has:
- Strong understanding of overall recruitment process and recruitment marketing strategy
- Superior customer service, communications skills and attention to detail in all interactions with clients, vendors and colleagues
- Strong proficiency in the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and reporting capabilities
- Solid track record of setting high standards of performance; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data
- Proven ability to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with internal/ external customers, business partners, and colleagues
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Has the ability to work in dynamic and constantly changing work environment
The ideal candidate:
- Will be based in Nashville, TN
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience in a business or office environment with a human resources and/or talent acquisition emphasis
- Must have an extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the recruitment and employment function
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com