Mailroom Clerk - Driver - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours25
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Mailroom Clerk - Driver position in Richmond, VA. The scheduled shift will be Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The starting pay for this position will be around $10.68 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Mailroom Clerk's daily tasks will involve:
- Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Perform all scheduled and unscheduled pickups and deliveries utilizing company van within approximately a 25 mile radius.
- Adhere to all applicable Federal, State, Local and Company safety and traffic regulations/policies.
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed, which may be up to 55lbs.
- Create visitor and guest badges
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc.)
- Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
- Handle time-sensitive material (i.e. confidential, urgent packages)
- Provide backfill when needed
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Identify charges and match them to billing
- Sort and deliver mail, small packages
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Must be minimum of 18 years in age
- Must have valid driver's license and clean DMV record.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS