Guest Services Associate
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours35
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Guest Services Associate position in Tampa, FL. The shift for this position will be 8:30AM-4:30PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $12.50 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
A Guest Services Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Greet and register clients, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out badges, as well as ensuring clients have an exceptional stay.
- Provide information and assistance to all visitors and clients.
- This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the client experience.
- Respond to client/visitors inquires and requests and resolve issues in a timely friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures
- Ability to achieve positive client relations and maximize client satisfaction
- Ability to follow all company security procedures
- Compliance with company apparel requirement at all times and maintain and clean work space.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- 3 month hospitality experience required
- Ability to read, listens, and communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Respond promptly and acknowledge all client needs, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Resolve client needs, ensuring all clients satisfaction.
- Flexible availability to work any of the shifts during 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Enthusiastic personality.
- Responsible for client badge process, communication of building processes and amenities.
- Approve, decline and swap conference room requests in a timely manner
- Provide proactive customer service. Ex. Call cabs, etc.
- Ability to navigate databases and multiple screens to handle client/visitor requests.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS