About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Records Associate position in San Ramon, CA. The shift for this position will be 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $14.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of file room tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Record Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Entering accurate file and document information into a records management database
- Creating, labeling and shelving legal case files
- Locating, compiling and distributing requested files, documents and information
- Inter-filing documents into existing files
- Maintaining efficient organization and arrangement of the file room
- Using a handheld bar-code scanner to track the location and movement of case files
- Processing inactive and closed files in preparation for transfer to off-site storage
- Maintaining daily productivity logs in order to monitor department activities and work load
- Researching case information in various client databases as needed
- Other duties as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- The ability to pass a government credit check and background investigation
- The ability to pass a Novitex background check and pre-employment drug test
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of previous records management or file room experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Familiarity with databases and database software
- The ability to type 30 words per minute
- Standing, bending and stretching to retrieve files and boxes from shelves
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds as needed
- Climbing short ladders or step stools and keeping balance with or without loaded boxes
- Loading, pushing and unloading carts of boxes or files
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS