Customer Service Associate - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Printing Clerk position in Tampa, FL. The shift for this position will be 12:00 PM-4:00 PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $12.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
A Printing Clerk role is vital to the operations and work flow of a company’s copy room. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of copying and quality control tasks to ensure that customers receive the highest quality products.
A Printing Clerk’s daily tasks will involve:
- Addition employee to print shop Team Lead- greet visitors, answer phones, and print duties
- Review and process confidential and extremely time-sensitive documents
- Identify objective data and enter (“key what you see”) at a high level of productivity and accuracy.
- Perform copying/printing from a paper and/or document image
- Utilize system functions to perform printing and validation
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically
- Update computer records on multiple local databases
- Locate, retrieve, maintain, organize and assist users
- Retrieve and/or archive documents
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety, and security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Create excel spreadsheets, mail merge projects and word documents
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and deadlines is critical
- Perform various print related functions
- Assist with general facility computer task and support
- Process system access requests for client
- Dependable, Self-motivated and accountable
- Must be a team player with a solution minded attitude
- Take direction from Team Lead or site manager
- Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned (answer phones, outgoing shipments, etc)
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Adhering to all safety procedures
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Exposure to Printing equipment and related experience preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel required
- General knowledge of Access and Lotus notes databases
- Must become fully familiar with a variety of on-site equipment and be capable and willing to perform first level troubleshooting
- Strong organizational and administrative skills preferred
- Proficient with PC and windows
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to walk, sit, stand or sit for long periods (possibly entire shift)
- Ability to adhere to employee attendance policy
- One year Printing equipment operating using electronic files or related work experience preferred
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS