About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Part Time, Receptionist position in Orange, CA. The shift for this position will be 1:00 PM-5:00 PM, working Monday – Friday.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Receptionist’s daily tasks will involve:
- Greeting Customers
- Concise and accurate message taking
- Developing a familiarity with the individuals for whom you are answering calls for
- Typing correspondence, filing, copying, ordering supplies, data entry, word processing, sending and receiving faxes, sorting mail and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Providing assistance with meetings which may include organizing and setting up meeting room(s), etc. utilizing Microsoft Outlook
- Maintaining highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrating flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhering to business practice guidelines
- Taking direction from supervisor or site manager
- Participating in cross-training
- Maintaining all logs and reporting documentation with attention to detail
- Adhering to all safety procedure
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 1 year Receptionist/Clerical experience required
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS