About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as an Onboarding Specialist! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Onboading Specialist is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre- and post-hire activities. This Onboarding Specialist will be a member of our internal Bridge Team. Driven by quality, the Bridge Team are experts at background verification, referencing, drug checking, and on-boarding.
Their responsibilities include:
- Enter and track excess, rush, high priority, and last minute orders
- Research, resolve and reply to client team inquiries such as status updates and background questions via email and phone
- Act as a gatekeeper and follow up on any outstanding returned request
- Anticipate client and candidate needs proactively
- Support members of the pod as needed and during spikes in order volume
- Responsible for workflow management; delegates requests to Candidate Support Agent based on volumes and capacity
- Assist with verifications and candidate questions via phone, email, and fax
- Prioritize daily deadlines, hourly monitoring of Bridge system workflow and volumes; create plan for spikes in volume
- Filter non-priority calls, answer pre-employment phone line to resolve candidate inquiries and direct calls to Candidate Support Agent
- Review submittals against job requisition and candidate application for compliance
- Regulate and stay up to date on all client processes, standards, and vendor systems
An exceptional Onboarding Specialist customer centric, understanding the client program or team needs within their service delivery area. Additionally, the Onboarding Specialist:
- Provides superior customer service
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook
- Extraordinarily organized, with effective time management skills
- Able successfully accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Polished and professional demeanor and communication style
- Has the ability to work in dynamic and constantly changing work environment
- Handles candidate and hiring leader communication with confidence
The ideal candidate:
- Will be based in the Brookfield, Wisconsin area.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
- Must be familiar with, and have knowledge of, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the recruitment and employment function.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desired. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org