HRBP - GPS Operations
About the Job
Description: Provides HR Business partnership to Global Product Development and Supply (GPS) Operations Leaders to drive business performance through focused execution of our People Strategy, organization design, talent management and change management. Anticipates and solves for organization performance and talent challenges. Understands the business value drivers and demonstrate use of data & external trend insights to anticipate and solve for organization issues.
- Provides HR Business Partnership to GPS Operations in order to drive business performance and foster cooperation across the enterprise
- Strategic and Consultative, and drives execution excellence through the People Services team
- Leverages business strategy, people strategy, external best practices and organizational insights to deliver bold and innovative organizational and talent solutions
- Applies “systems thinking” and leads change for effectiveness of organization performance through the use of metrics and analytics in a way that drives business performance.
- Applies judgment to data insights and trends to support business talent and organization decisions that drives organizational effectiveness and innovative and robust workforce planning , engagement strategies, and succession management
- Collaborates across the HR OP Model (COE’s, People Services) to articulate business needs and partners in delivering solutions in ways that bring value across the enterprise
- Defines and leads change management efforts to ensure delivery of organizational solutions, programs and deliverables
- Takes a leadership role in creating a respectful and inclusive work environment while role-modeling the BMS Behaviors and fostering cultural diversity.
- Candidate should have a BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree preferred, and 5-7 years of HR relevant business experience
- Proven success in working effectively at senior management levels to impact and influence decision making
- Proven application in leveraging business acumen and external insights to improve business and talent outcomes
- Experience in leading change management efforts including defining change and communication plans
- Experience in the use of metrics and analytics in a way that drives business performance
- Demonstrated experience in applying workforce planning knowledge, engagement strategies, and succession management
- Proven experience in working effectively within a matrixed environment and building alignment in a cross functional and team environment
- Knowledge of external trends and factors that influence human behaviors and decision-making at the individual, group, and organizational level