Global IoT Business Development Lead
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced IoT Sales and Business Development Lead to play a key role in the development of Ingram Micro’s Internet of Things business and accelerate the market adoption of IoT solutions for businesses. The focus of this role is to both increase Ingram Micro’s linecard of IoT solutions as well as support the sale of IoT solutions across multiple countries. This role is based in Irvine.
- Collaborate with vendors and internal teams to identify target customer segments
- Proactively contact and engage identified IoT vendors (ISVs, solution developers, start-ups) for partnership in the IoT space
- Develop network of existing Ingram Micro technology resellers as well as IoT-focused resellers (i.e. Operation Technology System Integrators or OTSI) not currently buying from Ingram Micro
- Establish and develop partnerships with electrical and other distributors
- Drive sales of Ingram Micro’s IoT solutions and related services across multiple countries/geographies
- Understand the business models of the partners, identifying and communicating needs for additional services
- Develop metrics and measurement framework to track partner ecosystem performance
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ technology sales and channel development experience, with at least 2 years’ IoT experience
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the IoT/M2M products, platform, market and ecosystems
- Self-driven, move with a sense of urgency, and able to initiate and develop relationships both internally and externally
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.